World-Mt2 Index du Forum
World-Mt2 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Agent Of!S.h.i.e.l.d

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World-Mt2 Index du Forum -> Espace Joueurs -> les guildes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s): 108
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Agent Of!S.h.i.e.l.d Répondre en citant

Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d >

Agent Of S.h.i.e.l.d

Johnson leaves on her own, creating an earthquake to destroy the S.H.I.E.L.D. Find out about your favorite TV series Related News "Marvel's Most Wanted" - Bye Bye 'Mockingbird' 1 hours ago SneakPeek 2015-16 TV Show Season Ratings (week 36) 3 hours ago Why Korean Dramas Are Some of the Most Addicting TV Series Around 4 hours ago Moviefone See all 9016 related articles Create a list User Lists Related lists from IMDb users TV series I like/love a list of 40 titles created 18Oct2012 TV Shows a list of 40 titles created 27Apr2014 Series I've watched a list of 21 titles created 12Oct2014 Watched TV Series a list of 21 titles created 26Jan2015 T.V. S.H.I.E.L.D. Archived from the original on March 17, 2016. IGN. v t e Marvel Cinematic Universe Feature films Phase One Iron Man soundtrack video game The Incredible Hulk video game Iron Man 2 score soundtrack video game Thor soundtrack video game Captain America: The First Avenger soundtrack video game The Avengers accolades soundtrack Phase Two Iron Man 3 soundtrack video game Thor: The Dark World soundtrack Captain America: The Winter Soldier soundtrack Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack Avengers: Age of Ultron soundtrack Ant-Man soundtrack Phase Three Captain America: Civil War soundtrack Doctor Strange Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Gutierrez kills Lucio in the process, while Campbell captures Malick. "Comic-Con: Lash is Coming to Season 3 of Agents of SHIELD". Mack clears Gutierrez and Campbell for field duty and mobilizes the rest of S.H.I.E.L.D. ^ a b Fitzpatrick, Kevin (February 17, 2016).

^ a b Porter, Rick (March 16, 2016). Alphonso 'Mack' Mackenzie (44 episodes, 2014-2016) Nick Blood . We will never close that chapter."[78] On making a six-month time jump at the end of "Absolution", Bell said that despite each character completing their arcs this season, "we still have a lot of plot. TVLine. "'Marvel's Agents of SHIELD': Blair Underwood Returning for Season 3". Campbell warns that the Lash form will soon be permanent, so May has the ATCU put Garner in stasis until their cure is complete. is focused on locating it, they detonate a bomb that they had smuggled into the S.H.I.E.L.D. But we're in contact with the movie people and them with us, and any time we can put little easter eggs in, it's a lot of fun for die-hard fans." Bell also stated that there was a possibility of Hayley Atwell once again reprising her role as Peggy Carter in the season for an Agent Carter crossover,[65] and after the series acknowledged the character's death in Civil War, added, "Any time we can make a connection to her, whether in a flashback or dealing with whats happening now, it makes the universe smaller."[95]. What we had not done is the heroic death and the full-sacrifice death.

soundgarden king animali follow riverscounter strike source mapspeternorth aidra foxswitch at birthmy chemical romance dangerrizzoli and isles fullthe beatles sgt peppers lonely hearts club bandtp 3 reloaded r kellysister of mercy discog

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World-Mt2 Index du Forum -> Espace Joueurs -> les guildes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange